It has officially been two weeks, kids. Half a month. Holy cow. Where does the time go? Its been insane! Here's the deal, I normally have a HUGE problem with touching raw meat... I mean it's just gross and squishy.. Ew. And today I was proud of myself because I marinated some chicken and it was sick but i pushed through it and it tasted AWESOME(: Cooking can be very rewarding, once you learn how to actually do it. We grilled it and had corn on the cob and ate outside and enjoyed the weather and basked in the joy of living and GOOD GRIEF ITS SUMMER(: And we are psyched about it!
Tommy had a championship game tonight and I wanted to get him excited so I told him I would make him a victory treat! He said "What if i don't win?" I laughed(: He's a funny kid(: Soo... I made these(:
Yeah, its fine. I know your mouth is watering. Mine is too but I actually got to eat them. HAH(; They are caramel pretzel brownies and they are heaven. AH. So good.
Yeah, we're hot. It's fine. Anyway, Tommy won! Whooo! And we all had a beautiful summer day. Guys, i love my job(:


No comments:
Post a Comment